Get Trained Today, Help Couples Tomorrow
With PREPARE/ENRICH, professionals don’t just receive a packet of materials to figure out on your own. You’ll get thorough training on the program, providing you with the skills you need to use the PREPARE/ENRICH materials most effectively.
Professionals will learn how to:
- Administer the online assessment
- Interpret couples’ reports
- Provide useful feedback to couples
- Guide couples’ exercises
- Teach relationship skills
- Work more effectively with couples
The PREPARE/ENRICH Certification Workshop is designed to help facilitators learn how to administer and provide feedback to premarital and married couples using core and over 20 supplemental exercises.
Learn to help couples identify their strengths and growth areas in categories such as Communication, Conflict Resolution, Spiritual Beliefs & Financial Management.
With each couple scored online, you receive:
- Facilitator’s Report (20-25 pages)
- Couple’s Report (10 pages)
- Couple Workbook (over 20 exercises)
- Feedback Guide (2 pages)
Becoming certified allows you to gain the knowledge and skills to most effectively use the P/E assessment in your work with couples. You will be able to access resources you need to become proficient in the use of P/E.
Next Workshop Coming Soon
Walk In Registration: $250; including
- 6 hours of training
- one week post-workshop consultation support (upon requests)
- For lay marriage mentors, FREE for the registrant’s spouse to audit
*7 CE Hours will be provided with an additional cost of $25*
After completing training you receive:
- PREPARE/ENRICH Facilitator ID
- Certification of Completion
- Complimentary online scoring
- All training sessions and materials available for review online
- Date: 8/10/2019 (Saturday)
- 09:00-12:30 Morning sessions
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-16:00 Afternoon sessions
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of El Paso
- (300 E California Ave, El Paso, TX 79902)
For this particular workshop, if you vouch to donate needed items of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of El Paso, such as toiletries, pantry items, a $10 discount will be applied (for both early bird registration and walk in registration).
Early Bird Fee: $225 (Payment received before 7/27/2019)
Karis tries to organize a workshop upon a small group of people requesting. If you are interested, please do not hesitate to ask when the next workshop will be held in your city. You might just be the last person she needs to put a workshop together!